Sunday, December 26, 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Milk & cookies for Santa

Carrots & reindeer food got set out before we left for
my aunt & uncle's house

Our family
My cousin Heather, baby Savannah & Nick

My cousin Robyn & Brian

Me & my cousins

Christmas Eve turned out to be very low key and enjoyable. Since it was snowing all day, we decided to head out to the sled hill in our neighborhood. It was Luke's first time sledding on a true hill and my first time out in awhile. We had a great time even though one of our sleds broke. Our neighbors, the Geers, came out and joined us and a fun time was had by all.

For Christmas Eve, we went over to my aunt & uncles house. We had a nice dinner and even had time to play a game! Of course the kids did not fall asleep on the way home, Chase was especially jazzed up about Santa coming.

No comments: