Saturday, December 18, 2010

Santa Visit

Chase & Grandma

Making a gingerbread ornament for the tree



My mom invited us to her library for a "Christmas Around the World" theme. It was set up very cute with crafts for the kids to do, a Christmas tree decorated for every country, a holiday puppet show, a jazz band that the boys loved, and the unexpected visit from Santa. We really lucked out, we ended up being 3rd in line to see the jolly man and I was so grateful that I had my camera. Chase was totally excited and marched right up to Santa, told him his name and said "I want a Star Wars for Christmas." Immediately after Chase, Luke went up with no hesitation and said the exact same thing. It was so cute and I was so proud of them for being brave! After that we had some punch and cookies. I think this trip will become a new tradition!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a cute picture of Luke and I just love Chase's ear-to-ear grin! :)