Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A great day

Today I took a half day off of work and spent the morning in Chase's classroom. I've been so curious and excited to see what a 4 year-old preschool classroom does and let me tell you, they do a lot! It happened to be "J" week so I was Chase's letter J, his Jessica. He was so thrilled that I was there with him and he could show me certain things that I didn't know about his school.

His teachers are so wonderful, they make his first school experience so rewarding, I can't believe how lucky Chase is to have them. They are so down to Earth and truly funny, although the kids don't "get" much of their humor. I was so proud of Chase's behavior. He was a great listener, respectful friend and a great help at clean-up time.

I also started our Christmas sing-a-longs class with Luke tonight. Taking the class with just the 2 of us is great. He is such a musical kid, he loves all things music, including singing, playing with sticks, bells or any instrument really! He keeps telling us that he wants Santa to bring him a guitar...I tell him only if he makes the "nice" list and some days that is questionable!

Overall, it was a day with my kids, I'm so grateful for them!

No comments: