Monday, July 28, 2008

Luke's Check Up

Today was Luke's 4 month check up. He weighed in at 14 lbs, 4 oz (35%-tile) and was 26 1/4 in long (87 %-tile). I actually compared his stats with Chase's when he was 4 months. They were the same in height but Chase was actually 2 lbs bigger!

I talked to the doctor about Luke's sleeping habits and she did make me feel a little better (just a little). She basically told me to keep trying to put him down awake but not to get too frustrated because this is around the time that he should be starting to learn how to put himself to sleep. She told me to focus more on the nighttime sleep, that there should be at least a 4-6 hour stretch. Some nights he does that and others he doesn't, I never know what I'm going to get!

I'm hoping the Motrin he got right before he went to sleep tonight (to help ease the soreness from his shots) helps his sleep stretch out a bit longer than usual! A girl can only wish!

1 comment:

Our family said...

Hang in there with the sleep and remember in a few months you won't even remember this:) Can't wait to see you guys soon. I can't believe we have to go back to work soon:(