Monday, July 21, 2008

My thoughts

I wanted to post some other shots that I've taken over the past few weeks. I can't believe that Luke is getting so big, he'll be 4 months this weekend! Now, if he could only learn how to put himself to sleep, things would be really good.

I feel like summer is flying by. I think I always get this feeling around this time of the summer because school is officially less than a month away now. I feel mixed about going back but I am thrilled that I am going back part-time. The cut in pay is NOT what we need right now but I'll never get this time back with the kids so since it is a done deal, I'm going to try to enjoy all of the extra time I'll have with the boys. I'm so lucky to have this opportunity.

Happy boy!

I had to take this picture, it looks like he is just chilling out!

Sleeping with Daddy

What a look



Being silly with Chase

1 comment:

Amy said...

I love all the pictures of the boys! Such handsome little guys... you have some big changes this year. I'm sure once things get rolling you'll be fine and it'll be like it's always been that way. Can't wait to see you this week!

Amy