Sunday, June 6, 2010

School's Out For Summer...



Enjoying the pool


Napping after playing in the pool

So we've jumped into summer with both feet! It is so nice to be out of school and I'm ready to have a ton of fun with the boys. When I told Chase that I was finally done with school and that summer had begun, he said, "So, can we go to the zoo, the beach, and the park today?" I had told him that we could do anything once summer was here so he truly wanted to get started!

I am taking a class the second week of June but after that, our days should be filled with things like gymnastics classes, a soccer camp, and lots of outside summer fun together. Although I always have a difficult time with the adjustment going from all work to no work, it has been a smoother transition into summer than I had last year, hooray!

No comments: