Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Robyn and Brian's Wedding

Walking down the aisle
What a proud smile!

Waiting for Robyn to walk down the aisle

Uncle Bob and Robyn (isn't she beautiful!)

The happily married couple!

Entering the reception wearing his ring bearer gift, a Black Hawks jersey

Chase and his "girlfriend" dancing almost the entire night

Mom and her dancing machine son

Yes, he caught the garter...for some reason I can fast forward 20 years in my mind and probably see a picture similar to this one!

Robyn and Chase
Well, he actually did it, he walked down the aisle! This wedding was so much fun because I got to watch my cousin marry someone who truly seems suited for her and Chase was able to really show his 3 year old colors!
The pictures tell the story of the evening. Most of the afternoon and evening were consumed by the two flower girls, who Chase is still asking about now. They were such sweet girls and connected wonderfully with Chase. The danced all night, I couldn't even cut in for a dance with him! My dad was able to come and I think he had a good time even though I knew he was still pretty upset about my grandpa. It definitely wasn't a "party" wedding for Blake and I, but it was a great night that I'll never forget!

No comments: