Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1 and 3 Year Pictures

My favorite of the boys
We went for the boys pictures this past Saturday, only 1 month late, not too bad :) Overall the session was a huge success because I was by myself attempting to make the boys smile, although the photographer snapped all of Chase's pictures while I was trying to wipe Luke's face, thank goodness for a wonderful photographer. We ended up with some good individual pictures of both boys plus one good picture of the two boys together. Now if we could just sell our house and move, I could actually hang them up and enjoy them. Hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Geri said...

Hi Jess,

These pictures are DARLING. I can't believe how grown up both boys look. It makes me feel even more guilty that I haven't had Emma's picture taken since she was one!

Oh, btw, I almost got Ben that same shirt for Easter! Great minds, I guess...

I love keeping up with the Rosenbergs. Miss you!