Saturday, February 14, 2009

First Dentist Visit

Sitting like a big boy in the chair
Posing with Natalie

Ah, our first dentist visit, definitely something that we were both anxious about. But, Chase surprised us and was very good. He was a little leery walking down the hallway and about sitting in the chair. He sat on my lap while Natalie, our very awesome hygienist, introduced him to the mirror, her squirt gun, and my personal favorite, Mr. Thirsty. Chase loved all of her "tools" and let Natalie, look at, count and polish his teeth. It was a very successful visit and the prize that he got to pick out at the end didn't hurt the visit either.

1 comment:

Becky's Blog said...

Hi Jessica,

I follow your blog through Kristy's. :) I was glad to see your post about the dentist, because we have been thinking about taking Mia soon. I am relieved to hear it went well! :)