Saturday, June 30, 2012

More Catching Up...

 Casey at his baseball game
 Chase's school has the Clow Cougar Trail Trot 5K that Blake & I did together.  Chase participated in the kids 1 mile fun run, he sure did have fun!  His cousins came out to support him as well which was very fun for Chase.
 And, they're off!
 On his way out
 On his way back in
 Chase, Casey & Tyler S.
 This was Luke's Mother's Day Tea at his preschool.  He stood in the corner (surrounded by girls) and refused to look at me, little stinker!
 I'm wearing my gift from Luke, the beautiful necklace
 This is Blake finishing a 10K that he ran
 LOVE this picture!
 Me in my Run Like A Mother race on Mother's Day morning
 Some of my favorite "mother runner" friends & the awesome kids
 For Mother's Day this year we went to a park and had a picnic with both of our families.  It was a beautiful day and a good time was had by all.

2 comments:

casey said...

wow I was short. I look way different. I remember some of those pictures.

casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.