Tuesday, January 3, 2012

In the Kitchen

 Excited to start making our homemade pizza
 Serious concentration from both boys, they loved this
 Mmm, yummy!
 2 thumbs up!
 Luke approves!

Blake was out for the evening so the boys and I decided to try making homemade pizza.  I was a little nervous since I wasn't very sure how successful we'd be but have no fear, the pizza turned out delicious and the boys were so excited to be helping, especially Chase.  He told me that he might want to be a chef AND a football player when he grows up!



 Mixing the frosting for the cookies
 The boys were very particular about the toppings that went on their cookies

On Christmas Eve the boys and I made some cookies for Santa.  We had a great time mixing up the frosting but even more fun decorating.  The cookies were good to eat, even Santa ate them!

No comments: