Thursday, October 6, 2011

Lukie Starts Pre-School!

 Checking out the outside play area at the orientation!
 So happy that Mrs. Cecola, one of Chase's teachers is Luke' teacher too!
 Walking to the building on the first day of school
Luke and Miss Kristin, his other teacher

Luke is off to a great start with preschool this year.  He has officially been going for a month now.  He started off so excited to go the first week and then decided he didn't want to go and gave Blake a VERY hard time at drop off.  His teachers insisted that he was fine once Blake was gone though.  This week was better, still a little hesitant to go in but no crying. 
Luke is excited to share who the snack helper is each day (he keeps telling me it is the same girl!) and actually tells me more than I expected.  He has 18 kids in his class but there are only 5 boys which I'm fine with since he's surrounded by boys at home.  His teachers say that he is so good, which for us is quite a relief since he can be such a stinker at home sometimes!

2 comments:

Ron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ron said...

Jess,
The boys look frickin huge. I haven't seen them in a long time. Good job on the Rosenberg Family Blog. I haven't checked it in a while, so I had a little catching up to do. We will be home the whole first week of November so lets try to get together. Talk to ya soon. Give the boys a hug and Blakey Poo a pat on the ass for me.

Woo Woo