Monday, January 3, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

In the Geer's basement, watching movies :)

Waiting for the countdown to begin

If you look at the clock in the background, you'll see the boys
truly rang in the New Year with us

Kevin, Graham, & Blake

For New Year's Eve this year we headed over to our neighbor's house for a night of delicious food, fun games & good company. We had planned that after the boys played for awhile they would fall asleep watching a movie and we would be able to stay up and have adult time. Well, movies were watched but sleep never came! For being so late, the kids did remarkably well and they all slept in the next morning!
The year 2011 brings some big milestones for us. Chase will turn 5 and start kindergarten. I can't believe that he will be going to school all day like a big kid. I think he's ready and will do great. Luke will turn 3 and start preschool. With Luke, I don't feel as confident about his school going experience...I'm anxious about his listening and willingness to behave appropriately. He is a very stubborn and short tempered little guy, I'm not sure how this will fit-in in a school setting. Blake and I will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary in July. We're hoping to have some kind of get-a-way with just the 2 of us, either over spring break or sometime this summer. We're also hoping to take the boys to Disney this summer. It will be our first Disney adventure and I think it will be a wonderful time to take the kids. I'm hoping this year is as happy as last year, we have so much to be thankful for!


No comments: