Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Chicago Fire Soccer Camp

The Chicago Fire chant

He's the one wearing a green shirt!

I signed Chase up for a Chicago Fire Soccer Camp called "First Touches" which gives kids an opportunity to experience soccer for the first time with real life players. I have to say that it was totally worth it. The camp ran for one week, everyday for an hour. Chase has the tendancy to go into a new experience being very shy. This was no exception. However, by Thursday he was telling me he couldn't wait to go to soccer.

I felt like the coaches helped the kids learn a little bit about the game but more so showed them how much fun they could have. They played games like Jailbreak and Pirate Ship, all with hiding skills inside the game. I think we might sign Chase up for some sort of soccer in the fall because he enjoyed this experience so much!

No comments: