Thursday, March 18, 2010

Strep Throat

I feel like the entire month of March has been somewhat of a wash due to all of the sickness that we've had going on. Although the flu was short lived with all of us, we all seemed to have it at different times so it felt that there was constant cleaning going on the house. Now, out of the blue, Chase turns up with strep throat. I have no idea where he picked that up and we had 2 rough nights before visiting the doctor, boy do I wish we had gone sooner! I have to say, he was a great trooper, not too much whining or crying, but there is nothing worse than seeing your child and knowing you can't do anything to make them feel better. The antibiotics have kicked in so he is feeling better, I just can't stop wondering, who is going to get this next!

No comments: