Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Twins Turn 4!

Do I dare go down this thing?
No turning back now!
Look at that tongue!
Ah, I'm so proud he's raising his hand!

On November 9th, our twin niece and nephew turned 4. I can't believe that they are getting so big so fast. I also can't believe that I don't have pictures of them from their birthday party, what a terrible aunt!
The kids had a great time at Pump It Up aka the jumping place. It is so much fun to see Chase grow into the little boy who doesn't need his mommy all of the time anymore. What a relief! It's amazing how kids just learn to follow directions and cues from their peers without being told. It makes me feel more confident about Chase going to preschool!
After the party we went back to Aunt Dana's for gift opening, it was a long fun-filled day.

No comments: