Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Halloween Party

All moms and kids!
A Tigger & a gorilla!
Craziness!


We had our annual play group Halloween party this past weekend. It was a little bit of a bummer since not everyone was able to make it but we all had a good time eating, talking, and of course, playing! It is so nice to be able to get together with girls that I have so much in common with, kids almost the exact same ages as mine! It was so much fun seeing all of the toddlers interacting with each other, I can't believe how much all of the kids have grown. It was also nice to see the "2nd generation" of our play group grow and change as well.
Chase did really well "holding" Luke for these group shots. He thought he was really hot stuff. I know that he isn't really fond of being a gorilla for Halloween but there wasn't much out there that I could find for his size. I'm hoping the costume serves its purpose on the big day, keeping him warm!

No comments: